VAMOS-FUGIR NEWS

OVERVIEW

Back to the forum
  Mix view  Order
Soeren(R)

11.11.2005, 10:54

NEWS 41: Learning English in China

Before you read this thread also take a look about the latest news on our travel in News 40 :

http://www.vamos-fugir.de/Forum/board_entry.php?id=111

Dear friends,

today I want to give you a little introduction in english. China is not only very nice to travel around,No, it is also the best place to improve your english...:-D
Maybe that is the reason my english is so good.
But let us start.

Did you ever get into a situation, when you did not know what to say??? Maybe you should try this supermarket here::-D
[image]

Or this picture here helps you to understand more about the forest.
You should take the forest away from the fire. Maybe in Europe we would try to keep the fire away, but different countries - different cultures:

[image]

Our next example to improve our english is a little bit more complicated. Maybe it means that if you do not jump you can not take pictures. I think we do not need to discuss a lot about this subject because the sign shows it clearly... ;-)

[image]

Or this one here. I think they are right in saying so. Maybe you should go without water bottle here or simply not jump into the nearby lake. If you do not understand the english just use the chinese symbols to understand. That helps to improve your english.

[image]

already talking about water at the next slide I will show you an easy to understand phrase...:-D
The picture is taken in a public bathroom with an automatic toilet flush.
That explanation should help to improve your english with help of this slide...:-) [image]

If you still did not improve your english you can bring some blessed articles to our reception desk...

[image]

If this still does not work just give up with english and study some common signs...(before going in a park)

[image]

LEARNING ENGLISCH IN CHINA IS ALWAYS FUN!!!

----------------------------------------------------
Other subject
----------------------------------------------------

Have you ever seen a star rated toilet. I am not able to pay a 4star Hotel but this toilet was for free. :-P

[image]

In China in touristic areas you can choose between "Western" toilet and the "Hole in the bottom". I always prefer the hole:
[image]

Anja

11.11.2005, 11:34

@ Soeren

This new language is officially called CHINGLISH...... and our guide book says it takes at least 15 years of schooling in Chinese language and a crash course of English to be able to write Chinglish with any fluency......

Soeren(R)

16.11.2005, 05:14

@ Soeren

One more found in a temple:

[image]

Soeren

Back to the forum
  Mix view  Order
VAMOS-FUGIR NEWS | Admin contact
117 Postings in 62 Threads, 5 registered users, 1 users online (0 registered, 1 guests)